The protagonist of this menu is the artisanal Scialatiello.
The pasta is handcrafted in all stages of processing to preserve its organoleptic qualities.
Even the packaging is done by hand in an elegant transparent packaging where you can admire its features.
The story tells that the pasta format was born in 1978 in Amalfi by Enrico Cosentino who won the entremetier prize of the year with this format.
Since then, the format has been part of the Amalfi and national tradition.
Only secure digital payments (PayPal or Credit Card) and traceable.
We will always select the courier who will deliver your purchase in the fastest and safest way.
This FoodBox contains all handcrafted products, small and medium-sized enterprises of the Campania region which, thanks to this offer, want to offer themselves to the public in a new way.
Inside the package * you will find:
- 1 pack of 500 grams of artisan pasta;
- 300 grams of Neapolitan salami;
- 1 bottle of Aglianico wine of cl. 750;
- 1 bottle of EVO oil of cl. 500.
In the package you will also find a mini recipe book to prepare and enjoy new dishes.
* This is the basic FoodBox proposal. You can bring all the other variants personally using the drop-down menus.
You might also like